Redington Value, a leading value-added distributor across Middle East and Africa, today announced a distribution partnership with Arista Networks, an industry leader in cognitive cloud networking solutions for large data centre and campus environments, throughout the Middle East and Africa.
Companies are witnessing a massive transition in the post pandemic era with the lines between office, home and tele-working blurring. Arista addresses these challenges with the introduction of cognitive campus workspaces, a data driven model coupled with a unified dashboard for wired/wireless edge for next-generation, zero touch campus deployments. Together, with zero trust security, the cognitive campus drives multifaceted visibility for IoT and OT applications.
“Arista delivers world class network solutions on premise as well as on the cloud, which will bring great value to our channel partners across the region and will allow them to cater to critical infrastructure requirements of their customers in these fast-growing markets. Our strategic partnership with Arista will bring flexibility to deliver the right customer experience for our ecosystem.” said Sayantan Dev, President at Redington Value.
Products and services available through the new distribution agreement include:
- Arista fixed and modular high-performance hyperscale Data Center Platforms from 25G to 400G
- Arista wired and wireless cognitive campus portfolio encompassing spline, leaf and wireless infrastructure platforms, telemetry and analytics, and a single image EOS for user desktops, appliances and IoT devices.
- An extensive range of Cognitive Wi-Fi 6 & 5 access points
- Routing solutions to transform traditional networks with simplified and scalable architectures in SP NFV, Cloud WAN, Content Edge and DCI environments.
- Zero Trust Security – AI-Driven Network Detection and Response solutions
- Arista CloudVision which delivers a network-wide approach for workload orchestration, workflow automation and real-time telemetry built on Arista’s open, standards-based and fully programmable EOS® (Extensible Operating System)
“Africa is a key growth market for Arista with local clients keen to adopt the most advanced technology solutions. We are excited to be working with Redington to bring the latest data center and campus networking solutions to the region,” said Mark Foss, Senior Vice President, Global Operations and Marketing for Arista Networks.