Nutanix, a leader in hybrid multicloud computing, announced that it will host its annual .NEXT In-person conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on September 22, 2021 under the theme ‘Cloud on Your Own Terms’. The event will be taking place alongside the company’s Global .NEXT Digital Experience 2021.
The conference will focus on helping enterprises in the Kingdom get the latest trends, best practices and know-how to craft their cloud strategies.
The event will feature a number of informative sessions including an inspiring keynote, a special guest speaker, and carefully handpicked breakout sessions. The four hour agenda starting at 6:30pm includes:
- Welcome Note: Saudi Arabia Momentum by Aaron White , Regional Sales Director – METI, Nutanix
- Nutanix’s Private & Hybrid Cloud Strategy by Mohammad Abulhouf, Senior Sales Director KSA, Bahrain & Qatar, Nutanix
- Words from the CEO, Rajiv Ramaswami
- Nutanix Customer Showcase
- Nutanix Technical stories based on real life examples
- Story of Immutable Defense Grade Storage by Faisal Showaib, Senior Systems Engineer, Nutanix
- Enabling Hybrid Cloud with Redhat & Nutanix
- Story of The Most Secure HCI Platform by Mohammad Wahba, Systems Engineering Manager, Nutanix
Mohammad Abulhouf, Senior Sales Director KSA, Bahrain & Qatar, Nutanix says, “.NEXT brings together IT professionals and the latest in cloud computing. This unique event has something for everyone—from discovering the most important trends in hybrid multicloud technology, to learning about the latest best practices that can help enterprises in their journey to cloud. .NEXT will feature a fresh perspective on a variety of subjects in a series of motivational keynotes featuring speakers ranging from notable public figures to industry leaders on the forefront of change, along with our own company executives. The conference presents a great networking platform to make lasting connections with like-minded leaders. This annual event is a demonstration of our commitment to the Saudi market and we hope that the knowledge attained by attendees will go a long way in helping enterprises in the Kingdom embrace the cloud on their own terms.”