ManageEngine, the enterprise IT management division of Zoho Corporation, today announced its participation in GITEX Technology Week 2021, which will be held from October 17-21, 2021 at the Dubai World Trade Centre. The company will use GITEX 2021 as a platform to launch its new endpoint data leak prevention tool under its unified endpoint security offerings, along with new intelligent ransomware prevention capabilities as an add-on to ManageEngine’s flagship endpoint management solution, Desktop Central.
At the event, ManageEngine will also focus on its best-in-class IT management solutions and its wide range of IT security solutions that can help organisations enhance their operational efficiency and strengthen their security infrastructure, respectively.
“With cyberattacks rapidly evolving in complexity, the level of security that was once sufficient is now inadequate,” said Rajesh Ganesan, vice president, ManageEngine. “Organisations need to stay a step ahead of attackers, and that calls for a holistic approach to security designed from the ground up and augmented with tools that have intelligence and real-time information to thwart every single attack. We are excited to announce new capabilities in our security suite that significantly enhance our customers’ ability to stay on top of modern cyberattacks.”
Highlights of Products on Display at GITEX 2021
• Endpoint DLP, a new data loss prevention tool: Endpoint DLP leverages advanced data loss prevention strategies to safeguard sensitive information contained within endpoints, which can help organisations automate the process of locating and labelling data, and controlling its movement, across the corporate network.
• Anti-Ransomware add-on: As remote work continues to evolve, there’s been a sharp increase in the number of ransomware attacks, affecting enterprises big and small across the globe. This makes protection against ransomware more imperative than ever. Desktop Central’s new Anti-Ransomware add-on can help organisations leverage insights to recover affected endpoints, learn from attacks and proactively secure endpoints by thwarting similar attacks in the future.
• Enhanced endpoint privilege management: The company will offer an exclusive preview of the improved PAM360, its advanced privileged access management solution, with new just-in-time (JIT) privilege elevation for Windows endpoints. The PAM360 endpoint agent will soon control JIT privilege elevation for users when they launch specific applications, as determined and approved by PAM administrators, enhancing the reliability and resilience of privilege elevation operations in real time.
• Support for CIS compliance: ManageEngine’s prioritisation-driven vulnerability management solution with built-in remediation, Vulnerability Manager Plus, now facilitates compliance with over 75 CIS Benchmarks. The solution can help organisations accomplish and maintain compliance with CIS Benchmarks by regularly monitoring their corporate assets’ compliance with applicable Benchmarks, instantly detecting violations and flagging detailed corrective actions.
• Log360 UEBA updates: ManageEngine will highlight two key features implemented in its comprehensive security information and event management solution, Log360: dynamic peer grouping and custom anomaly model creation. Dynamic peer grouping helps in providing security context, avoiding false positives and reducing alert fatigue among IT administrators. While Log360 UEBA is an out-of-the-box behavior analytics module that identifies anomalies in behavior with respect to time, pattern and count, organisations may still face challenges that require IT administrators to create custom anomaly models based on their unique business needs. The custom anomaly model creation feature allows them to do exactly that.
“The Middle East and Africa region is an important market for ManageEngine, and GITEX 2021 is a strategic event for us to promote our comprehensive IT management and security solutions and increase our brand visibility,” said Nirmal Manoharan, regional director of sales, ManageEngine. “We look forward to meaningful interactions with customers and partners that will strengthen our local presence in the region and generate new business opportunities for 2022.”
Senior executives and technology experts from the company will conduct live demonstrations and presentations in Hall 7, H7-C1. They will also be available to meet with existing or potential customers and partners to understand their IT and security challenges and address them with a customised approach to meet their specific requirements.