During GISEC 2021, as a Strategic Partner of the show, CyberKnight will showcase its Zero Trust Security methodology – The ZTX Framework, while participating along with 7 market-leading cybersecurity vendors from its product portfolio.
The CyberKnight’s theme for this year is ‘The Evolution of Cybersecurity to Cyber Resilience’. “A cyber-resilient company is one that can predict, prevent, detect, contain and recover, minimizing exposure to an attack and its impact on the business, against countless threats to data, applications, and IT infrastructure. Cyber resilience is all about anticipating. We believe that being ready for anything and Zero Trust is at the heart of cyber resilience”, commented Avinash Advani, the Founder and CEO at CyberKnight.
“Our advisory approach assists customers to understand where they are on the Zero Trust Security journey today, and where they need to be tomorrow. This high-level gap analysis helps to identify cybersecurity challenges, that can then be mapped to business outcomes, through technology adoption. The technologies we will be showcasing at GISEC will enable regional organizations to simplify incident response while achieving compliance”, added Vivek Gupta, Co-Founder and COO at CyberKnight.
The technologies that will be represented by CyberKnight at the Conference include:
• EDR, EPP, Threat Intelligence and IR (CrowdStrike)
• Active Directory Security, Cloud Security and Deception (Attivo Networks)
• Threat Intelligence Platform (EclecticIQ)
• AI-Driven Digital Cybersecurity Analyst (StrikeReady)
• Mobile Threat Defense and Mobile App Security; CASB, SASE and Zero Trust Network Access (Lookout)
• Digital Rights Management & Data Classification (Seclore)
• aiSIEM / aiXDR (Seceon)