Ingram Micro and Motorola Solutions sign distribution agreement for video security & access control solutions
Growing its Smart Video Security and Analytics portfolio, Ingram Micro Inc. today announced a distribution agreement with Motorola Solutions, Inc., a global leader in public safety and enterprise security.
Ingram Micro will distribute Motorola Solutions Video Security & Access Control products in the Middle East, including:
- Avigilon portfolio of end-to-end video security, access control and cloud solutions embedded with advanced image and video analytics
- Pelco IP video cameras and video management systems
- IndigoVision end-to-end video security solutions
- Ava Security real-time anomaly detection, proactive notifications and smart searching in cloud-native cameras
- Openpath cloud-based and on-premises access control solutions
Dr. Ali Baghdadi, SVP & Chief Country Executive – MEA Region, Ingram Micro, commented: “We are delighted to announce our agreement with Motorola Solutions. Their unique end-to-end video security offerings, sophisticated real-time analytics, and access control portfolio strengthen Ingram Micro’s position as a leading Physical Security distributor in the region. And, with this great synergy of products, we remain committed to providing our partners with access to best-in-class solutions, services, enablement, live demo experiences, logistics, and finance facilities.